Humorous sayings live laugh love quotes and SMS

Humorous sayings live laugh love quotes

😎I am on a seafood diet. I see food, and I eat it.

😎Alcohol! Because no great story started with someone eating a salad.

😎I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning.

😎Don't worry if plan A fails, there are 25 more letters in the alphabet.

😎If I'm not back in five minutes, just wait longer...

😎A bank is a place that will lend you money, if you can prove that you don’t need it.

😎A balanced diet means a cupcake in each hand.

😎Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you're done.

😎If you’re not supposed to eat at night, why is there a light bulb in the refrigerator?

😎Don’t drink while driving – you might spill the beer.

😎I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades.

😎I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.

😎Alcohol doesn't solve any problem, but neither does milk.

😎My wallet is like an onion. When I open it, it makes me cry...

😎Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?

😎I'm not clumsy, The floor just hates me, the table and chairs are bullies and the walls get in my way.


😎Life is short, smile while you still have teeth.

😎The only reason I'm fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.

😎I'm jealous of my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as them.

😎I'm not lazy, I'm just very relaxed.

😎Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

😎You're born free, then you're taxed to death.

😎The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

😎A cookie a day keeps the sadness away. An entire jar of cookies a day brings it back.

😎A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

😎I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

😎Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

😎If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of bank payments.

😎Money can’t buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.

😎If you do a job too well, you’ll get stuck with it.

😎Quantity is what you count, quality is what you count on.

😎The road to success is always under construction.

😎When you're right, no one remembers. When you're wrong, no one forgets.

😎If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.

😎If you can’t live without me, why aren’t you dead yet?

😎Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

😎I don’t suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

😎I get enough exercise pushing my luck.

😎Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.

😎God created the world, everything else is made in China.

😎Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest.

😎When life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic.

😎Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children!

😎I’d like to help you out today. Which way did you come in?

😎You never truly understand something until you can explain it to your grandmother.

😎Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognise a mistake when you make it again.

😎You can't have everything, where would you put it?

😎Don't you wish they made a clap on clap off device for some peoples mouths?

😎If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

😎If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment