Best Encouraging Quotes for Women Day




Happy Women’s Day to a woman that constantly inspires me. Your beauty, dedication to your work, and the love you hold for those around you makes you shine. I hope today you feel spoilt and appreciated. Thank you for all you do!

To my dearest wife, happy Women’s Day! Thank you for showing me that the impossible is actually possible. The way you balance work, family, friends and us – it never ceases to amaze me. Enjoy today, and know that I love you.

Happy Women’s Day to a very special friend. Today we celebrate phenomenal women, and you are without a doubt one of them. Thank you for making this world a better place. I hope you’ll smile receiving this, knowing that you are in my thoughts, and in my heart.

Happy Women’s Day! Thank you for being the woman you are. I could not imagine the world without you!

To my beautiful sister, happy Women’s Day! I hope you know just how special as you are. Thank you for all you do. Your character and achievements make me feel incredible. Have the best day today!

Wishing a very Happy Women's Day to the most amazing women I know!

Smart, unique and special for sure. Beautiful mind and soul so pure. That's my Woman. And it's your day, my dear!

A graceful woman gets strength from troubles, smiles when distressed and grows even stronger with prayers and hope. Wishing you a very happy Women's Day. So be grateful because today is your day!

Wishing you a day filled. With goodness and warmth, wishing you happiness... Today and forever.

No matter from which angle I look at you, you appear to be an angel and Women's Day is the perfect to say: I am so lucky to have you in my life.

Have your ever looked within yourself? You don't realize how precious you are... Happy Women's Day.

You have everything in you and that's the reason why the world is celebrating you! So follow your dreams... and make them come true!

5 comments: