Top 10 goodnight message



СUTE GOODNIGHT TEXT MESSAGES AND QUOTES FOR HER


Funny Good Night Quotes. The night is a very special period when people dream about the future. What can make the night more wonderful and romantic than a message from a loved one?

Cute quotes and texts below will help you to emphasise your feelings for a girlfriend or a wife and to show that you think about her before going to sleep.

Funny Good Night Quotes:

01. It is senseless to wish you a good night because you won’t have it, as I am not with you tonight, so at least, sleep tight, darling. Muah.

02. Don’t fear, today monsters won’t visit you as I will protect your sleep. Kisses and good night.
Even if you’re tired after a hard day and do not look at all 100 percent, I always love you 1,000 percent! Good night.

03. You will have a hard day tomorrow, lie down to rest. I am always with you, even if I am not with you physically, but in the mind – permanently. Sweet dreams.
My favorite, I promise that this teddy bear spends with you the last night, we’ll be together tomorrow. Good night.

04. I know that it is tough for you to fall asleep without me, let it be the biggest nuisance in your life.
Soon we will never be apart, sweet dreams.

05. Every night you are particularly beautiful, your stunning hair surrounds you like a nimbus, I just want to look at your beauty, but, for now, all I can do is to send you this SMS and my admiration.
Good night.

Funny Goodnight SMS
Every night I become super cute, that is why I am sending you this message. I’m kidding, darling, you are always on my mind.

06. You are sleeping now, and I am thinking of you. You are a wonderful person and a beautiful girl, I’m really happy that I have met you! Good night.

07. The most handsome man wishes a good night to the prettiest woman in the world!
My favorite, I hope that this night will be different from other nights and you will finally sleep enough. Sweet dreams.


08. The sweetest girl in the world is lying in the bed and reading this message, I hope that it will make you smile. Good night, lovely.

09. A human can live without water 10 days and without the sleep 3 days, and I cannot live a day without you! Sweet dreams.

10. I am a happy man, since I have a person, about whom I think before going to sleep, and whom I wish a good night, you are the meaning of my life. Good night, darling.



==============================
funny good night quotes, funny good night quotes and images, funny good night quote, funny good night quotes for her, funny good night quotes for friends, funny good night quotes in punjabi, funny good night quotes for stepdad, funny good night quotes pinterest, funny good night quotes for son, funny good night quotes for girlfriend, funny good night quotes and images, funny good night quotes in english, funny good night quotes for her, funny good night quotes for friends
==============================

4 comments:

  1. Nice Collection Of SMS on
    Good Night SMS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article man. I really appreciate this. I also like Funny Good Night SMS Your text message touch my Heart.
    Do you know why we close our eyes? When we implore, when we cry, when we dream? Since the most excellent things in life are concealed and felt by the heart just, Goodnight my adoration.
    If you like Quote SMS and Message, Please visit Here Goodnight Inspirational Quotes

    ReplyDelete