20 FUNNY AND SWEET GOOD MORNING TEXTS

There is nothing better than to let your beloved know that thoughts about her or him come to your mind first every morning; that he or she is dear to you and you appreciate the partner.

FUNNY AND SWEET GOOD MORNING TEXTS 
FOR HIM OR HER


These funny good morning messages below will help you to be romantic right from the morning and to share the amorous mood with your favorite.


***Each my morning is wonderful because the day I will spend with you.


***You are still in the arms of sleep, and I embrace you and wish you a good morning!


***I woke up thousands of miles away from you, but it doesn’t matter because you are in my heart.


***Good morning! I hope that your day will be fine and you will not get stuck in traffic like
      yesterday.


***Dear, wake up and start your day, the fact that I am at my mother’s place doesn’t mean that you 
     should spend the whole day in the bed.


***I wish you a good morning, let your boss be kind to you today!


***Wake up! Your morning present is waiting for you in the kitchen, don’t forget to wash a plate!


***Last evening you hugged me, this morning I caressed your beautiful face, and today I will make you happy, good morning!


***I envy the sun, it sees you first in the morning, start your new day, darling.


***Good morning! At 10 a.m. we are meeting with my parents, then if you are alive, we will go
      shopping. I’ve told this message to go to the sweetest person in the world and now you are
       reading it, good morning.


***My main dream is to wake up next to you, soon it will come true. Good morning, my love.
       Attention! The sexiest man in the world got up, look in the mirror and tell him: “Good morning”.
       Let me fill your morning with tenderness, care, love and attention from now and until the end of
       our days.


***Good morning! You the biggest treasure I have ever had.
     

***Good Morning my love


***I just wanted to tell you that I am the person, who thinks about you in the morning and before 
      going to sleep. Good morning.


***Each morning I look at your photo and each morning I fall in love with you, you are my perfect         soul mate.


***Even if in the morning you are whimsical and lazy, still I love you. Good morning.


***Hello! I wanna wish you a good morning, let God protect you and I hope that this day will be
      full of joy.


***Now my heart skipped a beat and I felt that my other half woke up. Good morning, darling.


***The smell of coffee from the kitchen beckons you, the scent of fresh pancakes enshrouds, wake 
       up quickly, otherwise I eat everything.


***What does a woman need to be happy? She needs a man, who will light her heart and beautify her life. I am happy with you.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sharing. Thanks to this blog I can learn more things. Expand your knowledge and abilities. Actually the article is very practical. Thank you. For instant support related to Forgot AOL Mail Password please contact our team for instant help.

    ReplyDelete