Top 10 good morning SMS



01.My dear friends, I am wishing you a great and beautiful morning with joy.



02.Good morning, and may U have many little things to look forward too.



03.Be sweet, and others will do the same for U. Have a good morning.



04.Good morning. Glad to see you didn’t fall off the bed! Head’s up and
      have a great day!



05.Before you start your day, I just wanted to wish you a good morning
      and a wonderful day!


06.Good morning dear friend. I just wanted you to know how much I care
     for you. You’re always in my thoughts. Have an amazing day.



07.A thought of you, and I don’t need that first of coffee…at least not right
     away…maybe later, but for now, I’m good.



08.Just a note to connect with you, to tide me over until I see U today. Then
     both our days will be great.



09.I love you in the morning, in the middle of the day, in the hours we are
      together, and the hours we are apart. Good morning love!


10.The only thing more beautiful than the warm sunrise is our Friendship.
      Good morning.






No comments:

Post a Comment